This is the sound of Hard Rock and Heavy Metal!
This guitar is a genuine 2013 Gibson Standard 70’s Tribute from The Year of Les Paul Series.
(This guitar is not a “Special” a “Futura” or a “Studio” so beware of others).
In 2013 Gibson USA celebrated The Year of Les Paul and offered a rare series of dedicated SG's that paid homage to the 50's, 60's, and 70's. Each SG would capture the essence of the SG guitar from each decade while honoring the artistry and innovation of inventor and guitarist Les Paul.
- Solid Mahogany body
- Vintage Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer and no pick guard to provide the ultimate in sustain.
- Two genuine Dirty Fingers Humbucker pickups (legendary for ’70's rock and heavy metal and among the hottest pickups that Gibson has ever designed).
- Ultra-sleek ’70's Neck profile measuring .810” at the 1st fret and .930” at the 12th fret
- Genuine Rosewood fingerboard with 24 medium-jumbo frets (not 22 frets like on a Special)
- Genuine Grover Kidney Button precision tuners
- Lightly played in my home studio and in like-new condition.
- Premium Gig Bag
*Very few of these guitars were made and were a one time short production run.